Translate

Donderdag 20 Junie 2013

I walk with the shine of sun

by Kissezonthemoon

'You say you do. but yet your not really sure, thats why your constantly changing the rule, you sleep with one eye open the other tired from the strain, you get lost in the questions you ask yourself daily, like a fist beaten against the brain,


If, when, why, what?


But still you say you have the best


I know you got,what you got


I say dont knock on my heart
because yours still beats in my chest
at night when i dream i taste the salt on my lips
tears I cry for every word youve said


There used to be guilt for my sins
until I pulled down the confinement of everything you did
i almost hated you
but then i out witted you once again, because that would mean youd win


You almost had me forgetten who i was, Afraid of feeling alive,


Yeah i was low stagering down and out
feeling kinda worthless
walking around like a blind minion


I dont know what your logic was
but I know what made me see
through the crimson blur you created from me
a girl who dreamed and believed
from your withered flower a rose has bud


I walk with the shine of sun
Once again Im able to enjoy the feeling of fun
no longer is it a short lived emotion with no where to go
so i say to you fare well indeed
may the bed of brittle glass and liquid amber
embrace your forever sorry ass

Geen opmerkings nie:

Related Posts

Note