Translate

Woensdag 12 Junie 2013

(I LOVE YOU) These three words have my life in them. ---------------------------------------------- Now you know …… No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you. ---------------------------------------------- I love you and you love me. Thats all we’ll ever need. ---------------------------------------------- “I love you” is not enough to describe my feelings for you. ---------------------------------------------- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you. ---------------------------------------------- Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you. ---------------------------------------------- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful. I Love You ---------------------------------------------- You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. I Love you So Much. ---------------------------------------------- I love you. Don’t ever think that I don’t, and don’t ever forget that I do. ---------------------------------------------- I loves you yesterday. I love you still. I always have .. I always will. ---------------------------------------------- Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes … I fell in love. ---------------------------------------------- People aren’t afraid of saying ‘I love you’. They’re afraid of hearing the response. ---------------------------------------------- If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? ---------------------------------------------- One of the most told lie is “I love you”. ---------------------------------------------- My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you. ---------------------------------------------- With every beat of my heart, I Love You, until that last beat, I will Love You. ---------------------------------------------- Your smile creates the sun, your eyes sparkle, your voice is my play list & your heart is forever in my soul.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Related Posts

Note